Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Help with a Fruits basket AMV?

I would like to make a fruits basket amv with windows movie maker, but I can%26#039;t find any episodes that have the same format as the windows movie maker. I think the file is suppose to be in .wmv or .avi. I would really appreciate the help if someone could help me find a good site where I can download fruits basket episodes in windows format so I can make the AMV.

Help with a Fruits basket AMV?
a really good site that i use for AMV making is http://www.anime-eden.com/ you need to make an account but its free and they dont pester you about junk. all you%26#039;d then need to do is go to the top where it says anime, then click series then fruits basket. then download whichever episode you would like. Then it should be like any other AMV u have done.



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment