Monday, April 20, 2009

Fruits Basket in Manhattan, New York?

Does anyone know where you can purchase Fruits Basket on DVD in New York? Everywhere I go, there%26#039;s only the English version which is frustrating. I would like to have the version with Japanese language and Jap/Eng subtitles for my collection. If anyone has any idea of where to locate this DVD, I would really appreciate it. =D

Fruits Basket in Manhattan, New York?
Excuse my ignorence but dont the English version DVDs also have a Japanese/English sub option? I suggest the internet, but there is also a shop in Brooklyn I know that should have it, but then again I havent been out there in 2 years. Also try Chinatown, but beware sometimes their DVDs dont work on american DVD players, but they will generally tell you weather it will work or not. Happy hunting.



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment