Monday, April 20, 2009

Fruits Basket artbook?

It%26#039;s my birthday next week, and I really want to get the newest Fruits Basket artbook, that came out in 2004, but the only place I can seem to find it on the internet is from America, which I don%26#039;t have a problem with. The only thing is, is that I need the weight to calculate the shipping and handling charges on the USPS site, and I have no idea what the weight is, even roughly.


So I%26#039;m asking anyone who has the book, or knows its approximate weight, to answer this question..


I know its a long shot, but you never know ^_^;


Thanks very much ^___^

Fruits Basket artbook?
Are you sure of the title? Amazon.com charges 3.99 American on most books, many used, in like new condition...free shipping on orders over $25.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment