Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fruits Basket. the anime.?

Okay i own all 4 of the Fruits basket DVDs.





But i dont get it..how come they never showed the horse or the rooster? and whats the actual coupling? cuz im COnfused...

Fruits Basket. the anime.?
they don%26#039;t show the horse (Rin) or the rooster (Kureno) in the anime because they hadn%26#039;t appeared yet in the manga when the anime was done. I think the actual coupling in the manga is Kyo/Tohru and Yuki is starting to have feelings, or is having feelings, for this girl from student council named Machi (I forgot her full name) Yuki and her might already be going out, I don%26#039;t know, I haven%26#039;t read volume 19 yet. Also, so far I think it%26#039;s Hiro/Kisa and Haru/Rin, I don%26#039;t know all the couplings though, sorry. -.-%26quot;
Reply:Because the anime was rushed and the manga is like ten thousand times longer than the anime.


Tohru--%26gt; kyou



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment