Monday, April 20, 2009

Good Fruits Basket pairings??

I%26#039;m writing a Fruits Basket fanfiction and it%26#039;s posted on ficwad as %26quot;Kaida%26quot;


Anyway, it%26#039;s a Hatori/Tohru pairing (mainly).


For the next chaoter (3) my friend told me that I needed filler chapter. So I came up with the idea of an Arisa/Momiji pairing.


Other pairing I%26#039;m seriously considering are Saki/Haru and Kisa/Megumi.


Oh!!!


The pairing of Akito/Shigure and Yuki/Kyo%26#039;s in the there too.


Anyway, I was wondering if these pairings sounded cool.


I haven%26#039;t been able to find ANY Momiji/Arisa pairings and I wanted it to be original!!!


Please tell me what you think!!!


^_^

Good Fruits Basket pairings??
let me just say... hatori and tohru... kya!! so kawaii!!!


for the filler i would definitely want to see a kisaxmegumi couple!! sooo much!!!!!!!!! that would be so cute!!! kya!!!


momijixarisa huh? that really would be intersting... ive nevre seen anything like it either.... ah... that would be original.


how would that work??


^^





when you finish you should definitely post it for reading!!!


good luck!!!!





(btw, how about a kurenoxshigure or an akitoxmomiji pairing? cuz you know how akito thinks momiji is really annoying? well.... maybe thats not the only thing akito thinks of that cute little bunny ^_~+ ) lol!!!





good luck!!



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment