Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fruits Basket?

In the anime Fruits Basket. What year does the story take place. I%26#039;m trying to figure it out for a character I%26#039;m creating. I%26#039;m trying to work with the year Tohru was born in. The Year of the Dog.

Fruits Basket?
I dont think its set in any year in particular but in the seriesTohru is around 16/17 years old...so my guess is that she was born in 1982(which would make her 24 now)so i%26#039;d say it was set around 1998.





It one of my favourite series, and I hope you get all the info you need for your character!!





I got all my fruits basket knowlage from this site so maybe it will be of some help to you.





~alysha


(i know it says carly h...but its my mums account)
Reply:Momiji was supposed to perform during the New Year%26#039;s Festival in the anime to signify the end/start of the Rabbit year. So, I think it should either be 1998/1999.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment