Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where can I buy this Fruits Basket stuffed animal?

I love Fruits Basket, and I want to buy a stuffed animal from it. So I looked on Amazon, and when I asked my mom to get it, she said she didn't want to give out her credit card information, so I was wondering if there was a store somewhere where I can get this stuffed animal. Here's the link to the picture of it on Amazon:





http://www.amazon.com/Fruits-Basket-Sohm...





so any suggestions would be great. Thank you so much

Where can I buy this Fruits Basket stuffed animal?
I've seen it at borders, but since certain stores carry certain things i can't say for sure whether or not the one in your area will have it in stock. since your mom doesn't want to give out her credit card information, you can always try to have borders order it and have it delivered to the store. (i'm pretty sure they can do it.) then you can pick up your order at the store when it arrives.





hope this helps. good luck!!
Reply:http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.a...








is this it?



at home skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment