Saturday, July 25, 2009

For readers of Fruits Basket 17.?

Hey people who read Fruits Basket 17, is everyone shocked like me? I just hate Kureno now!!!!! I mean how can he choose stupid Akito over Arisa??? And, I can't believe that he's a girl. YUK. And, that all he/she really wants is Shigure... What do you think? Any body want to discuss this? E-mail me!

For readers of Fruits Basket 17.?
FRUITS BASKET 17 IS OUT?!?!?!?! *checks date* omg!!! I completly forgot! The reminder was in my phone, but it broke and I new one.... *dies* But YES! I agree with you [i've known the spoilers for a loooooong time]. Altough, I always had my suspicions about Akito being a girl even before I accidently happened upon the spoiler that said so. If you think about everything she's done, it sort of makes sense. Like Akito always got furious when one of the cursed fell in love, that always seemed like so much more of a girl thing than a guy. But I have NO clue what-so-ever why Kureno would go for Akito!! And I can't believe it even more so considering he's not actually cursed and COULD have Arisa. *sigh/growl* Now I have to go buy this and it's going to be evil. rofl. oh well.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment