Friday, July 31, 2009

Can anybody translate Fruits Basket chapter 127 for me?

if anyone is willing to translate japanese into english for free


would you please help me


cuz i have the raw scan


and also chapter 132 of fruits basket raw


if you can translate, please let me know


so that i can send the raw copy and get the translation back


thank you =]

Can anybody translate Fruits Basket chapter 127 for me?
I have been unable to find chapter 127 of Fruits Basket as well, but many different sites say that they are working on the scanlation, so if you are patient (and are unable to find someone here who will do it for you) then you can just wait until one of them translates it^^ You can find those easy just by googling Fruits Basket manga.





I would also love to read it. Can't wait.
Reply:I love Fruit Baskets. I'll translate for you if you can give me the text.




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment