Monday, August 3, 2009

Where can I find Fruits basket episodes in .AVI format?

I want to make an AMV in this specific anime. I tried anime-eden but they don't have episode 8 %26amp; 16 in windows media player for windows movie maker. When I go on other sites they have it but it's not in the right format. I don't want to download a converter b/c it backfired on me...I'd really like to find a "safe" site where I can download fruits basket in that format.

Where can I find Fruits basket episodes in .AVI format?
i'd recommend a video converter in most cases like IMTOO mpeg encoder 3 http://www.imtoo.com/mpeg-encoder.html (you can be shady in google as it's not freeware)





but, you see, the OGM format is a container (you can contain multiple audio, video and subtitle streams) like the MKV format


in this case you're after the video (you can demux the audio too if you feel like it)


so i'll direct you to http://virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net/





download virtualdubmod and open your OGM file in it


to make it fast, just go to File%26gt;Save As


specify your filename


put the Save as type : Audio Video Interleave (*.avi)


and under Video in the bottom, put it to Direct Stream Copy


then save





hopefully the video it pops out is a video format (like divx, mpeg4, etc) compatible with this windows movie maker





if not just pop it through a video encoder and you're done



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment